For Home Sellers
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® from Granite Group Realty Services is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. The services and experience of Granite Group Realty allows you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Prepare a comparative market pricing study that will compare your home’s current value to others of similar size, style and location and will price each home through understanding of the market and comparable sales.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible.
- Update you on scheduled showings, feedback from showings and keep you informed of the market activity.
- Always do assisted showings, be present for any and all inspections and appraisal and guide you through the entire process.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best terms and conditions.
- Finalize any “loose ends” before closing, ensuring a carefree closing.
- Be present at the closing table to ensure a smooth transaction.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Feel free to contact us to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Find out how much your closing costs could be by contacting Granite Group today.
2019 Real Estate Sales for Granite Group Realty Services
Please click here to view the 2019 Real Estate sales for Granite group Realty. We had a wonderful year and we are already working hard for our sellers in 2020!