The Decision to List Your Home
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the strategic move of choosing a REALTOR® from Granite Group Realty Services is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. The services and experience of Granite Group Realty allows you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
Now more than ever home buyers are relying on real estate agents and brokers to help them with their home purchase. Real estate agents have the knowledge and experience to help people through the challenges of the real estate business and transaction.
Smart sellers should be looking for agents who sell homes for close to the original listing price. The best Real Estate agents have a reputation for pricing homes accurately and not telling a seller what they want to hear simply to get a listing.
Granite Group Realty Agents
- Possess the knowledge and expertise to guide you in unforeseen circumstances.
- Are successful in all kinds of markets and not just when homes are selling “like hotcakes”.
- Will complete a comparative market pricing study that will compare your home’s current value to others of similar size, style and location and will price each home using their training, understanding of the market and comparable sales.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible.
- Update you on scheduled showings, feedback from showings and keep you informed of the market activity.
- Always do assisted showings, are present for any and all inspections and appraisal and guide you through the entire process.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best terms and conditions.
- Finalize any “loose ends” before closing, ensuring a carefree closing.
- Be present at the closing table to ensure a smooth transaction.